Inspired by the movements of the swell and its visual ambiguity with astral attributes, the Neptune lamp is made with washi paper, of Japanese tradition (80% mulberry fiber; Kozo type paper). Exhibiting unique mechanical properties, washi paper has traditionally been used for making light fixtures; art photography; calligraphy or traditional Japanese panels. Each paper element is thought out, drawn, cut and assembled by hand. In this way, each finished object is totally unique thanks to the randomness present in its manufacturing process.
Dimensions: diameter 100 cm. (Also available in diameters 20, 50cm and made to measure)
- Washi paper type Kozo (mulberry fibers)
- Hook included on the back
- Beech veneer from France.
- LED system, regulated by remote control with dimmer, connectable to wall or wire outlet.
- Manufacturing: artisanal, 100% French, 100% Ammó
Unique and numbered pieces.