Kerry is an abstract and minimalist artist based in Southern California.
Her Metaphorical Relationships collection explores the themes of connection and inter-relationship through representation of abstract iconic shapes interplaying within bold color fields, paired with love poems.
She also works in pure black and white creating her signature anthropomorphic shadow figures paintings.
Kerry is a published poet and often writes poems to accompany her artworks – thus expanding on the work’s theme and providing a richer dimension to the meaning of the work.
Kerry holds a Master of Arts from the University of California.
She has exhibited her work throughout the United States, and is represented by several galleries.
She sells her work to international collectors through various channels. Her artworks adorn homes and businesses throughout the world.
Master of Arts, Creative Writing
California State University, Sacramento
Bachelor of Arts, English Literature and Studio Art
University of California, Davis
- The Other Art Fair, Los Angeles, March-June, 2020, virtual and in-person multi-day exhibition
- Gallery 825, West Hollywood, CA Words on Printed Page exhibition, Sept 2020
- Ashton Gallery, San Diego, CA: Aquamarine Quarantine exhibition, Sept 2020
- SFWA Gallery, San Francisco, CA, A Leap Year exhibition, Jan 2020. Juror’s choice award
- Gallery 825, West Hollywood, CA, Coy, group exhibition, Sept-Oct 2019
- Barba Contemporary Gallery, Palm Springs, CA Solo exhibition “Form Poetic” Feb 2019
- Legend Nano Gallery, Oceanside, CA Solo exhibition “Interplay” Jan 2019
- Art San Diego Exhibition, San Diego, CA Oct 18-21, 2018 4-day art exposition and fair
- Ashton Gallery, San Diego, CA: Black Out National Exhibition, curated by Daniel Foster, 2018
- Gallery 825, West Hollywood, CA: Hecho a Mano exhibition, Pomona Art Museum, 2018
- Sheila Olsen Gallery, Laguna Beach, CA: Solo exhibition “Uber Mod” 2018
Merv Griffin Estate, La Quinta, CA
Google, Mountain View, CA
- California Arts Council, judging panelist
- Los Angeles Artist Association (LAAA.org)
- Oceanside Museum of Art, Artists Alliance
- San Francisco Women Artists Org (SFWA.org)
Blackout, National Exhibition, published by Ashton Gallery 2018
Form Poetic, Artworks and Poems by Kerry Campbell, 2018
Metaphorical Relationships Series :
These are one-of-a-kind artworks that explore love and connection through the inter-relationship between abstract form and space.
These works are inter-connected shapes interacting within bold colorfields, and paired with love poems.
They exude a quiet zen-like aura while adding positive energy and visual interest to any room.
The artworks are:
- Typically 122 x 91 centimeters smaller dimensions are 101 x 76 centimeters
- Framed in natural Douglas Fir frames
- Wired and ready to hang
- A framed copy of the poem that accompanies each artwork is provided, along with a Certificate of Authenticity